I enjoy playing Terraria in my spare time, and editing and maintaining this wiki. You can frequently find me in the chat. Feel free to talk to me there, or you can leave me a message on my talkpage and I will be happy to get back to you.
More About Me
- I love to draw when I have the chance, I mostly specialize in animal portraits.
- I enjoy photography
- I graduated from a 2yr college program in General Arts + Sciences
- I have been playing console and computer games for as long as I can remember, and I still enjoy them today.
Some Handy Links
- Image Database
- Terraria Wiki:Chat Guidelines
- Terraria Wiki: Advanced Editing Policy
- Terraria Wiki:Manual of Style
- upload log
- avatar log
- delete log
- Image list
- Gallery of new files
- Category:Candidates for deletion
To Do List
- update and tidy Furniture page
- go through stubs
- update and fix Statues(partially done) page
- sort through image files, deleting poor quality/unneeded ones
- create any missing images
- add to image database
- add to data IDs
- 1.3.2 pages and images
- 1.3.1 missing pages
- 1.3.4 pages
- 1.3.5 missing pages
- clean up creation log
- Environments page
- Gold Chest page
- Console Version History update
- new templates for platforms
Below is a growing compilation of things that I have built, or screenshots of my gameplay experiences over the years.
|Terraria Screenshots - Buildings/Sculptures|
- This is the house I made during the 2013 Halloween event. It is made of Pumpkin, Pumpkin Wall, Spooky Wood, and Spooky Wood Wall. I used black paint for the eyes and mouth. I also used regular torches and various pumpkin furnishings and lighting. It is placed in the sky with a long pumpkin farm bridge on either side of it.
Ice Castle NPC House (Snow Biome)
Pyramid Temple NPC House (Jungle Biome)
|Terraria Screenshots - Gameplay|
Old Style Floating Island
- Hellstone Ore was so much easier to mine in the earlier Terraria days because not only was there lots of it everywhere, but it also didn't turn into lava when mined. You can also see that it emitted light, making it easier to find.
This is a squirrel structure I made a long time ago. It is filled with lava to give it a orange glow at night.
I enjoy coming to this wiki to contribute positively and offer my help to this online community. I come here as often as I can, and if you see me in the chat, don't hesitate to talk to me and ask any questions you may have, I will be happy to help out as best I can!