|This enemy is found only in the PC and Mobile version(s) of Terraria.|
The Queen Slime is an optional, Hardmode boss that can be summoned in the Hallow by a Gelatin Crystal. The Queen Slime is a hardmode counterpart to the King Slime that is, harder & more challenging to beat.
The Queen Slime is optional and is not required to beat the game, just like the Empress of Light.
- Just like any other slime enemy, Queen slime will attempt to deal contact damage to the player by hopping on them.
- Queen slime will summon three types of minions to aid her in battle. They are Crystal Slimes, Heavenly Slimes, or Bouncy Slimes.
- Will stay stationary for a few seconds before firing 6 regal gel projectiles that will bounce twice before breaking. She can also do this attack multiple amount of times.
Flying slam ( phase two )
- Queen slime will grow wings and will start to fly around, when the player is close she will attempt to hover over the player and slam down.
Regal blast ( phase two )
- Will fly around the player and frequently shoot 10 regal gel projectiles in all directions.
- Palladium Armor can be useful due to its healing buff.
- Try to fight Queen slime in the daytime, her attacks are more visible during the day.
- Using several disconnected platforms allow her minions to fall away from the fight.
- When fighting her in higher difficulties, never stay below the Crystal Slimes, as their projectiles will kill you in seconds.
- A Terra Blade or a powerful sword that shoots beams will be very useful.
- The Queen Slime is one of the 5 bosses with exclusive music themes, the others being Plantera, Empress of Light, Duke Fishron, and Moon Lord.
- Added to the game.