Gel is a basic Crafting Material dropped commonly by all Slimes. It is used in crafting Torches, Sticky Bombs, Sticky Glowsticks, and various Potions. Gel is also used in the crafting of the Slime Crown to summon the King Slime.
The colour of the gel in our inventory matches the colour of the slime that dropped the last piece of gel we picked up.
Although Gel's tooltip states that it is tasty, the player cannot eat it or craft it into a consumable food except for Lesser Healing Potion.
Gel can also be used as ammo for weapons, for example the flamethrower. Slime statues are a good way to farm for gel.
Can be used to make Sticky Dynamite, which acts as a precision charge.
- Slimes now drop different color gels, and the item will show the most recent colored gel that is picked up.
- Now used as ammo for Elf Melter.
- Now can be crafted into Slime Blocks and Asphalt Blocks at a Solidifier.
- Stack size increased from 250 to 999.
- Now used as ammo for Flamethrower.
- Stack size increased from 99 to 250.
- Added to the game.