The Flamelash is a spell weapon that summons a flaming projectile that can be controlled with mouse movement. It is the second tier of missile spells: stronger than the Magic Missile, but weaker than the Rainbow Rod. It is located in Shadow Chests in The Underworld. Once its projectile hits something it disappears.
- While controlling the projectile the player will slowly regenerate mana, it will also disappear in 1 minute after cast, so the player will need to be time-efficient.
- The Flamelash emits light and sparks that fall far down before decaying. This makes it useful for exploring large caves or looking for ore deposits directly beneath the fireball.
- The fireball will vanish upon hitting an enemy once, hitting a solid block, hitting water, or after a set period of time.
- The Flamelash cannot be used underwater.
- Removed usability underwater.
- Spell is cancelled upon contact with water.
- Has a chance to inflict On Fire! debuff.
- Can now be fired in a specific direction with a single click.
- Added to the game.
|Pre-Hard Mode Offensive|
|Hard Mode Offensive|